This event has passed
Ride for Helen 2018
13 May 2018 @ 08:00 - 17:30
Our 5th charity bike ride with 5 circular routes starting from Hatfield Peveral and winding through the beautiful Essex countryside. Open to cyclists of all ages and abilities.
Our largest fundraising event is back for its 5th year!
Starting from The Crix in Hatfield Peveral, our well signposted circular routes pass through the beautiful Essex countryside before returning to the Crix for well deserved refreshments!
We have a route for everyone:
- 6 miles - For beginners & families with children
- 15 miles - For the occasional cyclist looking for a pleasant ride
- 35 miles - For the regular cyclist looking for a challenge
- 65 miles - For the keen adult cyclist looking to challenge their ability
- 100 miles - For competent long distance adult cyclists. Must have GPX/Garmin or equivalent on their bike.
Refreshments are available on all routes and they avoid main roads where possible.
Adults - from £15 with two junior spaces free on the 6 mile route
Juniors - from £8
Plenty of free parking is available onsite.